Age and Wisdom


People tend to think that with age comes wisdom, but alas it is not true. I'm pissed right now cause the "old lady" upstairs is treating me like a child, i am not your child lady do not talk to me with all that attitude!!! just cause i am the youngest person working here doesn't mean that i don't deserve the same sort of respect that you dish out to everyone, hmmmmmph the anger is passing ...lol.. its gone, see what a little expression can do, I'm pretty sure if i didn't vent here i would probably push her down the stairs ..lol.. i cant believed i just laughed at the thought of pushing someone down the stairs, does that make me evil... i hope not. Today was a very lazy day for me, actually right now i'm pretty sleepy, my eyes are running water , dunno why i feel this way i probably didn't fuel my body right today. My friend Kisha called me today, i was beginning to think that only when she has a problem she calls, but thankfully i was proven wrong. About age and wisdom, wisdom doesn't necessarily come with age but it surely comes from experience. So the more you experience in this life the wiser you become, makes sense... to me at least. O BTW Kish i not dissing you or anything you rock, you know you my friend.

0 comments:

Christmas Countdown

Followers