An Open Letter


This is an open letter to all the people out there, that for some reason or the other hate me, or wish to see my demise.

Dear Person(s),

What do you gain by holding all this hate for me? Do you get candy or snacks, or maybe you get free tickets to a movie. Please let me know, if its candy i would gladly hold some hate for you so that i may also partake in this freebie. If you get nothing i don't see the point, all you are doing is darkening your soul and adding bad karma to yourself. You can hate me till the cows come strolling home but it has no effect on me whatsoever, all that seething hate is not good for the mind body or soul.... Try love... love is life, life is god..so by covering yourself in hate all you are doing is turning away from god and killing your lifeforce.... a lifeforce that some people will give up eternity to have. So enjoy your lives and stop hating, life is too short. Lemme give you something to think about... Your mother, father, sister, brother, cousins they are all going to die, we are all going to die one day so why waste the precious little time that god has bestowed upon us to hate, why not use it to make a positive difference in people's lives, to spend time with your friends and family and to enjoy life. I hope that this letter has calmed your vengeful spirit, if it has not i feel sorry for you , cause no amount of hate, or bad vibes that you send my way will cause me any anxiety , wanna know why? Cause i have decided to be happy, to be positive and guess what i have someone who makes me happy and keeps me positive whenever i may slip, i have friends that i can turn to when i have a problem, and a family. I have so many things that i should be grateful for that it's mindboggling ... Is this the reason why you hate me so much cause I'm happy? If this is the reason i ask god to show u the light that you have closed your mind to and i wish you good luck, i hope that you realize the value of life and if you do not and you wish to continue to hate me.... too bad for you.....your loss.

0 comments:

Christmas Countdown

Followers