Friday has teamed up with Wednesday


Yes it has happened my hate for Wednesday has pushed it over the edge and it has convinced Friday to join its cause to make my day suck...and well i think they are succeeding. Let me give you a run down of my day so far.... I'll do it in point form to make it more interesting ..lol..

  • Woke up late this morning for some reason since i went to sleep early last night
  • In the rush to get out of the house i left my cell phone home
  • Got to work barely on time
  • I have on a sneaker that has almost tripped me 5 yes count it 5 times
  • Got my paycheque, went to cash it at the bank got rejected
  • I waited almost an hour in the line
  • Popped into a store to get something for my puppy almost broke a vase but i caught it
  • Bought a teddy for my puppy, didnt have cash to pay for it
  • Thank god i had my card
  • Went for a taxi to go back to work, none of the cars were heading in that direction
  • I had to drop short and walk the rest of the way
  • When i got out of the car the teddy fell out and the car ran over it
  • It wasn't hurt
  • Got back to work a co worker said he'll take me POS to see if i will get it changed, i did
  • On the way back we almost got into an accident, no one was hurt just shaken
  • Got back here for lunch... i left that home
  • thats all so far, the day is young
So there u have it my sucky day, its almost funny really, i kinda laughing now... but i screaming on the inside.

0 comments:

Christmas Countdown

Followers