I know that pisses me off too!!!


I have been real busy with work and life in general, i have alot to post but for now here's a list of random stuff that pisses me off...

1.Dogs that like to bark, especially the ones that choose to be silent all day then bark at night.. for god's sake ur a dog not an owl.

2. People who are grumpy: ppl that are grumpy make me wanna hit them over the head with a shovel, then dig a hole with the same shovel and bury them with said shovel

3. Chocolate from Thailand or Indonesia or wherever that is currently flooding our supermarket shelves... it doesn't taste anything close to chocolate, I'll not eat it even if it was free and when i see someone eating it see above.

4.People who sign on to MSN messenger, then leave something like " i'm away from the pc" or " i'm not home right now" for frogs flippin sake, if you are not at home or not at ur pc sign out of MSN .

5. People that drive and read the newspaper at the same time... thats some serious fun there, playing with other ppl's lives

6. Ladies that wear waaaaayyy too much make up, i'm talking about the ones that wear so much foundation that u can scrape it off and use it to build a house... referred to as clown face ppl

7. Bmobile, they always fail me when i need to make an important call..always..

8. Stray cats that walk thru my yard like they own the place, but are too fast when i try to run and catch them

9. Patrick manning..need i say more?

10. Wednesdays...u know y

0 comments:

Christmas Countdown

Followers