What there is an emergency?


So today i got a call from a TTPOST guy says he has a package to deliver to me, he would like direction to my house, so i give it to him, hes like one house away. I says sound the horn someone should come out to sign for the package. I decided to call someone to make sure they go outside to sign, this is my story:

Call 1 Housephone: Ring, ring, riiinnngg.. please leave your name and number

Call 2 Sister no3: Ring, ring, no answer

Call 3 Uncle: Ring ring, hey uncle you home? nope i'm at the gas station

Call 4 Sister no3: Ring, ring, can you go outside and sign for the package from the TTPOST man? O I'm not home I'm heading for classes

Call 5: Sister no2 : Ring, ring hey u home, yes? ok good can you go outside..wait which home ... by my(her) house..o darn never mind

Call 6: Housephone: Ring, ring, please leave your name and number

Call 7 Sister no1: Ring, ring... o yeah she doesn't live there either

Call 8 Aunt : Ring, ring, ring, ring... welcome to Bmobile...

Call 9 starts dialing housephone hangs up and cusses...

In the meantime TTPOST van pulls off, as you can clearly see if my house was on fire and i was trying to alert someone there, all i would have to go home to is ashes.

0 comments:

Christmas Countdown

Followers