I hate math

Mind boggling, crazy, the numbers are weird
I see them on the board, it makes me pull my beard
O why must you mock me so maths
Why can't i understand, Why cant i get the facts?
Math i hate you, I hope that you die
Can i push you off a building and see if you fly?
I want to see you land on the ground so flat
The music to my ears will be a big splat

If you want to wrestle come on and try me
Figure 8's, percentages you cant buy me
I hate you with every fiber in my soul
Whole numbers, integers you're so bold
Quadrilaterals, graphs and even charts
When i think of you all i see are farts

Down with math, its not well
The guy that invented it should go to hell
Maybe he's there at Satan's side
Watching me want to run and hide
I hate maths so, it makes me blue
The numbers on the board are falling through
Someone send my math teacher to jail
Maybe i should pay attention or i will fail...






Thats the poem i came up with when i was supposed to be paying attention in math class... hmm the things that run thr my mind..lol..

0 comments:

Christmas Countdown

Followers