Dont judge a book by its cover

Hmmmm this weekend was by far the most awesome ever, went to the movies Friday there was alot of traffic getting there cause of the comedy fest at the Jean Pierre complex, got there and the only movie we could make was First Sunday or was the name Last Sunday? anyways I was like ugghh this movie will suck but remarkably it didn't, it was actually funny and i had a rocking good time .Got home pretty late which wasn't a problem since the next day was Saturday, but how wrong was i cause i had to go for a haircut, had to get up early and go down Chaguanas..the sun was blimping hott, not your oridinary hott it was like the heat was so overbearing, i got the biggest headache, the worst part was i had to go gift hunting for my sis cause it was her bday, sadly after walking up and down for about 2 hrs and visiting every possible store i couldn't find anything that i thought was suitable, but i did however get some stuff for myself ( i know i suck..lol) got my haircut which rocks btw , only because my babes said it did..lol.. I ended up spending 600.00 in one day, thats alot if you ask me especially since i'm on a budget, i think the items that cost me the most was deodorant and a bottle of gel they came up to like 211.00 just for that and some skin cream!! ( Dam inflation) pretty soon I'll have to change my hairstyle and not sweat as much so i wouldn't need gel or deodorant..lol..I'm a horrible brother cause i didn't get anything for my sis but I'll keep searching till i come across something kool, later on that day i hung out with my friend, today its like really rainy and cold , weird how the weather changes around here, this morning i went by my friend and hung out, came home only to find out that none of my work clothes is dry so what am i to wear tomorrow to work? I guess its jeans and a t shirt or something. Sometimes its like i hate the rain, but that feeling only lasts for a couple seconds cause i freaking love the rain, except when it doesn't allow my clothes to dry. I saw the movie JUNO today, it was realllly good, i mean really awesome, some people wouldn't get it but i totally get it cause i weird and it was a weird movie..lol.. not creepy weird but just weird.

0 comments:

Christmas Countdown

Followers