FEAR


I'm no expert when it comes to matters of the heart, but i think the hardest part of truly being in love is fear every other reason comes after. Fear holds you back from being in love , to feeling , to giving your all to the other person. I think the biggest fear that i have is being rejected , not being rejected in the way someone will turn u down if u ask them out on a date, but the rejection that comes when you are in a relationship and the other person suddenly gets bored of you, while you are there thinking everything is ok, your better half is out there thinking that they want to be out and looks for the perfect time to do so, I've been there, it has happened to me already so i know . I just don't want it to happen again... thats the fear i have,i mean there are more lots more that can go wrong in love but i rather focus on wat can go right...i know within my self i wont have to go through this, but of course i'm no superman so the fear will be there waiting to feed to get bigger, i guess its up to me to starve it at all costs and focus on the positive, i don't want to go back to the days when i would walk around not caring if Sunday falls on Monday , i want to be a happier person.

0 comments:

Christmas Countdown

Followers