AWESOME WEEKEND

This weekend was an incredible one, Friday started off with sooo much anticipation that i could have just screamed, i think i actually did, waiting on Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows, finally i got my hands on the book and read it for 15hours straight i didn't eat i didn't sleep, i was however distracted by my lil cousins wanting to play but i finished it on Saturday and i have to say that i couldn't be happier in fact i'm estactic just thinking about it but i'll leave that to a separate post cause i so much to freaking say about that, anyways on Saturday was my cuz Joe birthday who came from the US so it was party time, we planned a surprise party for him but somehow he found out and well it wasn't a surprise anymore but we had fun none the less, the preparation before the party was time consuming but still riding on my Harry Potter high i didn't complain, we spent most of the daylight hours putting up decorations and cooking (i didn't help with the cooking) at the end the house looked hott.lol. then it was party time, we had about 50 people over not including the family. It was so much fun!!! we had Tassa, a dj and everything, we partied till about 3 in the morning , then we went river on Sunday. That day wasn't my luckiest seeing that i got hit with a ball on my head not once, or twice but three times, then i ran head first into my cousin Ross, then he kicked me at the back of my head, then to top it all off i got an elbow underwater to my eye compliments of my other cuz Brandon, my left eye turned blue, and was swollen, its still bluish black but no longer swollen, thankfully. But other than that it was awesome, swimming, flipping, diving, going swimming races, then playing water bending ( its a game we made up, basically its us splashing each other in the face with water until on of us gives up) then it was time to go home.OMG i forgot that i was sick on that day with an upset stomach but it didn't matter cause i had fun plus bush was all around, just in case i had to go. Got home got even more ill, maybe because i exerted myself so much, fell asleep in pain woke up queasy but still went to work, today Tuesday i still feel slightly sick i think its finally time i take something for it....o didn't i tell u i hate taking medication so i prefer for my bodies natural defenses to take it course so i only resort to medicine when absolutely necessary or when i'm in unbearable pain.

0 comments:

Christmas Countdown

Followers