Scotia Banks Blows

Today i went to the San Juan Branch and the tellers are so freaking slow, they are always slow whether there are 5 people or a million the stupid tellers just wont pick up the pace a bit and worse yet its like two of them close their windows and went for lunch, it wasn't even 12.00 yet, it just goes to show that the bank thinks we need them more than they need us. I hate it. Why don't i switch banks you ask, cause from what i have heard the others are just as bad even worse, especially Royal however Republic tellers move swift but say what after waiting for what seemed to be a billion years, i finally dusted the cobwebs that settled on my t-shirt and did my transaction, thank god i only need to go to the bank once per month..Amen.. the next thing that totally pissed me off was the teller that was dealing with me she was a sickening fake friendly, i dunno if you have ever encountered a person like that, maybe at the store or KFC or something, you know the person is speaking to you in the most pleasant voice smiling and all that but it comes off so fake that it makes you irritated yeah i encountered one of that today, i held my cool did my stuff and was out till next month suckers....did i mention Scotia Bank San Juan SUCKS!!!!!!

0 comments:

Christmas Countdown

Followers