Weekend

Another weekend has passed me and i got to say that this one wasn't as a bored as previous. It was great actually after the usual chores, i took some time for myself something i love to do. I stuck in a movie into my pc pulled up the bed and had a nice relaxing afternoon. I also got some reading accomplished, i'm currently reading a book called "lion boy" , about a boy who has the ability to speak cat, his parents are kidnapped and he has to find them but he only help he's getting is from cats, somehow he ends up on a circus ship and well its a pleasant read so far. The writing is not very descriptive the author leaves much to be desired, somehow the book doesn't entrapped me or sweep me away to another world as quickly as other books i read but the more i read the more it becomes clearer to me that the author wants you to use your own imagination and fill in the blanks so you're sort of the co author or something like that.lol. Mark this weekend as a productive relaxing one.

0 comments:

Christmas Countdown

Followers