Tuesday

Today I'm super excited and anxious, my cousins from the US are coming over and they are suppose to bring a digital camera for me and i cant wait, you may think that this is my first digicam but it is not i had a KODAK Z730 and o how i love that camera, i took it almost everywhere with me, and couldn't stop taking shots, but then i did something so incredibly stupid that i was beginning to think that I'm retarded, i took an Ac adapter and stuck it into the Dc sloth...soooooo stupid and that was the end of my camera and would you believe that i did that a day before my sis wedding so there was chaos in my in my mind cause i wanted to remember everything, so i held a frantic search to get a camera borrowed and luckily my sis had a friend who had a friend, whose boss was kind enough to lend us one ...yeah i know..lol.. but i still tried to fix my camera and so went on another quest to find someone to fix it and boy was that difficult , it's like all over selling it but no where fixes it, finally i found a guy in Long Circular mall who said he'll look at it, unfortunately it cant be fixed and i haven't gone to collect it yet, but i will cause i wanna keep it for sentimental reasons, it did cost alot of money, but the pics it took , i think it paid for itself, so now i'm expecting to get a CANON POWERSHOT SD750, which is suppose to be ultra compact, don't worry i wont do anything dumb, i think i will take extra good care of this one, like my life depended on it.

0 comments:

Christmas Countdown

Followers