Crazy

O gawd i bawling today electricity was disconnected form our offices something to do with T and TEC having to change a line. This time of year is the busiest for the company i work for since we deal with books so we had alot to do today and it suddenly became very clear to me that the saying "you don't miss the water until the well runs dry" holds so very true, every task i had to do was manual, invoices, proformas , price checking all of it manual....it was horrible i didn't realize before how much we depend on electricity and computer to accomplish our daily tasks. It was chaos in my office literally people we starting to look like little blind mice walking around, trying to check goods and prices...it was kind of funny actually ..me included...when the phone went dead that was probably the worst part cause now if i had to communicate with the departments upstairs for whatever reason i had to run up the stairs, it really made me appreciate electricity. But finally we were sent home by our kind boss..lol.. a whole hour and half early which was great i came home and turned on the Tv only to hear about a severe weather warning ..i was like HUH? apparently everyone knew except me cause i came online and a couple of my online buddies told me, so severe weather warnings was issused and as customary of us Trinis we panicked , there was traffic in the roads like is some sort of hurricane approaching , places closing early, people filling up on gas , way over reaction if you ask me it was only the ITCZ passing over us and so far as i sit here and write this no rain or wind has begun to affect my area as the news bulletin said it would, all there is, is a cloudy sky . But who knows what will happen later or in the morning, that brings me to another point I love the rain but it pisses me off when all through the night no rain but as soon as the alarm goes off the rain begins to pour , so now i have to get up off my warm comfy bed and go out into the cold world..(my house) and then to work so i gots no time to enjoy the rain ..which for me means sleeping while it pours outside.

0 comments:

Christmas Countdown

Followers