MoHawk

So once again my work building has no electricity, T and TEC was supposed to re connect us yesterday afternoon but true Trini fashion rains they didn't come, so we called and they said that they will be here by 8.30 am... we were sent home at 12.00pm ( they hadn't arrive yet) I'm not complain another day to go home and relax, the half day of work was tuff, first it was sooo freaking hot i was beginning to think that our building was next to the sun, then all the manual work i had to do... you know writing up all those bills ( i lazy eh..lol) plus my phone went dead so i couldn't charge it, i would have freaked out like people usually do when they realize that they left their phones home or it went dead on them, but i didn't cause i had my digicel which was at full charge, plus I'm not a phone freak, if its on me YAY, if not so what...anyway i was headed home and decided to get a haircut, on impulse i went, so sitting on the chair the lady ( my hairdresser..wow that sounds so gay..lol) asked if i wanted the usually i said yes at first but then quickly change my mind, i then proceed to to explain what i thought would be a kool hairstyle, but it was not ...i got a Mohawk, yes you read right a Mohawk, it looks kool but i miss all my spikes so as soon as this grows out i will be back on planet spike, hopefully i wont have to face any of my friends until then cause i could already hear them laughing.

0 comments:

Christmas Countdown

Followers