Ahh Wednesday


I have no news about my uncle, they kept him in the hospital, he is currently on drips and a respirator. the hopeful news is when the doctors see him later today there is a good chance they will order an emergency dialysis. This would be great, if they don't however that would be awful for each day that passes his condition gets worse. I can only hope and pray for the best, nothing else. I did not sleep last night once again, and today i look like crap...i feel weak for i have not eaten any food in 2 days, my appetite is gone, the only thing i wanna drink is orange juice but unfortunately i have none at the moment, the option is water. I have not told my gf that my uncle is in the hospital and this situation is affecting me greatly....now i am racked with guilty, and its not making me feel any where close to the destination of better. if the tables were turned i would have felt like a complete failure as a bf, knowing that something is wrong and she doesn't feel comfortable enough to tell me about it, cause i would want nothing more than to comfort her. Its not an issue of me feeling comfortable, its me trying not to bring her down with my problems....she currently has her share of difficulties in her life, me adding to it won't make her happy, so for the time being i guess, I'll try my best to doge questions about whats wrong....hiding the fact that I'm worried, or upset will be a difficult task since she knows me so well. Now i am submerged with guilt, worry and anxiety...over the horizon i see a mental breakdown.....

0 comments:

Christmas Countdown

Followers