Emancipation Wknd...


The three day weekend seemed like it was just one day, before i divulge the details...i would like to take a min to try to make myself understand emancipation, i totally get the history behind it...and i think that we as people of Trinidad and Tobago should try and take it a step further, emancipate our minds...the mentality of many of us are still stuck in the ice age, i just hope that one day to come we will indeed rise above all things and emancipate our minds.

Weekend was awesome, Friday went to the movies with some friends.Man were there ever a million people there, the line was sooo long to get tickets, luckily my pals bought the tickets before i got there...speaking of which...i almost got into an accident on my way , the car i was travelling in almost rammed into a truck...i was shook up, if the driver's brakes were just a tad bit slow in its response, who knows, i may have ended up dead or worse...then to add insult to my shaken state, i jumped in a maxi to take me to cane farm junction, the man dropped me off in Tunapuna, cause i was the only one in the maxi...so what if everyone dropped off in curepe...i was like i'm not paying ( all the while screwing up my face) he agreed, so i had to hop into another maxi..but i made it eventually...a little late but there...the Mummy 3 was to me a disappointment cause i missed Rachel Wise soooo much as Evee...the other actress was sort of forcing it, but Michelle Yeoh was there so that made it sort of worth while although i think that her fighting skills wasn't at all highlighted..but say what..was good..Batman is forever sold out...are people soo obsessed with it? I wanna see it but the crowd scares me ( zombie phobia) hopefully when all the hype dies down, I'll get a seat in the cinema. Had stuff crust pizza for the first time, if you are not a cheese lover...avoid it..but i loved it, yummy....later that same Friday went to see Wanted and OMG that was one hell of a movie, Angelina is soooo hotttt!! Loved it the beginning was sort of boring, but as it progressed.. an adrenaline rush....go see it. Saturday and Sunday was, well not as exciting, stayed home actually ....lol...i guess the 3 day wknd was indeed one day for me.

1 comments:

Roving August 4, 2008 at 7:14 PM  

yea wanted was real bad!! ;) wesley was hott! lol :P

Christmas Countdown

Followers