Sleepless in my bedroom


I did not sleep at all last night mainly because my mind was abuzz with worry and anxiety. My uncle's health is slowly deteriorating right before our eyes because he can't seem to get to a dialysis done, seemingly all the machines in the hospital is always being used ...there isn't much machines available in the fist place. Its very frustrating. He decided to take the surgery which will enable us to perform the dialysis at home for this reason, but in order for that to occur he must have it done at least once more in the hospital, but arrrrggghhhh there isn't alot of machines there, which makes me wonder what the hell!!!! I don't want to go into a rant about how awful this gov't is, cause we can see it everyday, i just hope that in time he gets better, because i am very worried. Today i look like a ghost, i sat on my bed all night just staring into the darkness and no matter how much i tried to calm myself i couldn't sleep. Hopefully tonite i will be calmer and able to rest.

0 comments:

Christmas Countdown

Followers