Dunno how to feel

Currently spaced out, wondering if pretty soon my life will undoubtedly change. Feel like crawling into some dark cavern and dying. Why do i feel this way, i have a family crisis everyone there is panicked and subtly i can sense them preparing mentally for the inevitable of my uncle dying. I don't understand death, i read about it everyday but never took the time to actually think about it. How can one cease to exist ...the laughter, the personality, the voice, gone? I'm not prepared. Ten thousand snakes are swirling around in my stomach , working its venom into me. No one understands, all my friends can give me is words of comfort, its not helping...I'm thankful for them and at least i have a couple people i can scream my problems to. I need some huggies seriously. Can anyone out there take me back to my unfeeling, uncaring self...the emotions within me is getting too much to handle.

0 comments:

Christmas Countdown

Followers