Creature Feature ...Candice

Todays creature Feature will depend on the next friend that texts me....*Jeopardy theme playing in background*Stares at phone* Keeps staring* Shakes phone uncontrollably* *beep beeep beeep*
Text msg received from .....drumroll......Candice Phillips.....crowds jumps and screams.. i'm a little airplane now from Sesame street plays in background ....

Candy as she is affectionately know by me... is like the most awesome person ever, i met this girl in one of my computer classes, she sat in front of me...nothing unusual happened, until that faithful evening that my tutor was boring the soul out of my body , to keep myself awake and moderately pay attention i started to hum "put down the ducky if you wanna play the saxophone" from Sesame Street, apparently i got so carried away that Candy spun around looked me in the eye, and whispered " what song is that?' i was a tad bit embarassed to admit it, but before i could , she was telling me to scoot over..from the minute Candice sat next to me...we were inseparable friends...usually would we disturb the class with our songs ,no longer would i hum, i was "singing:" along with her...we were both huge fans of Classic Sesame street. I can write of the millions of times she saved me from my class stalker..or the time we got put out for distracting the class with our laughter, or being a instigator of slackness...or the time her coke fell from the 3rd floor unto some girls below and we ran for dear life....or when we had our final assessments and the examiner asked her if she didn't have MS xp loaded on to her pc, if she knows how to use the older versions and she replied in all honesty that she wouldn't do any work, and i burst out laughing and almost got disqualified....or the time she tried to take jamila's picture and kept telling the girl to go back, to go back and jamila ended up in a dry drain....but it'll take up too much space....lol.. just know that she's one of the funnest , always makes me laugh like a sket, happy person i have ever know, and i love her..and glad that i hummed that song, else i would have missed out on a great friendship.

0 comments:

Christmas Countdown

Followers