Creature Feature...Dave

Creature Feature is on schedule today, the names have whittled down to a few scraps of paper. Since i only have a handful of Friends, no more elaborated scenarios of choosing the names...i will simply tie the names on rocks and pelt mangoes with it...., the rock that actually hits down the mango, that person's name will be here... *locates mango tree*selects rocks* ties names to rocks*put hand gear into motion* releases rocks* darn missed,*picks up another rock* aims , swings, throws* rock is airborne, but headed in wrong direction*nooooooo* collies with jackspaniard nest * run fool run!!* Heads for cover* an hour elapses* aims once again* swings rock* going..going... *smack* , and we have a winner* hurriedly runs to collect mangoes* and the winner is.....drum roll....Dave Seenath....crowd cheers and chants, Chow! Chow! Chow!...theme from X-men evolution plays in background.....




I have known Dave for about 9 months now, my unofficial partner in crime..he's not present for all the crimes committed, but still an accomplice since he eventually hears about it. He is one of my best friends always there with a kind word, or a tap to snap me back into reality. I look up to this guy cause he does things i can never see myself doing...being kind to everyone no matter how much that person hates you, he always put others before himself, makes time for his all his friends including the " i only call you when i need something" friends and this amazes me...i try to emulate some of those qualities...to make myself a better person. I guess this is a prime example of a friend who enriches the lives of everyone he comes in contact with, i consider myself lucky to have met him and to share a friendship ....i can still kick his ass in Tekken and we can blabber about X-men forever , he's likes iceman, i'm obsessed with Storm and for the record Storm can kick Iceman's ass....lol... all in all, like everyone featured here, he is one of a kind and an all round awesome person, so i just wanna say thank you for being a friend, and all the encouragement you have given to me, Storm rocks..ummm, i mean YOU rock dude.....

Christmas Countdown

Followers