Pissed


I am so fucking pissed right now, i called an ambulance for my uncle over a half an hour ago and they haven't reached yet, his condition has gotten from bad to worse, currently he is gasping for breath, I'm going to cry and scream at the same time, i dunno what else to do but write cause waiting in the road for them makes no sense. The operators were completely useless in giving instruction as to what we should do in the mean time, everything was like 80 words per min how can they possibly expect anyone to understand. I hate it why cant people do anything right in Trinidad!!!! I think this has finally pushed me over the edge i will seriously consider my aunt in New York offer to come live by her, cause nothing here works...i pray that they reach here in time, I'm in a panic, i can see that this will be another sleepless night....

1 comments:

Roving August 12, 2008 at 10:43 PM  

oh gosh dude, i sorry to hear dat,, i hope everything goes ok wit ur uncle...

Christmas Countdown

Followers