Angels and Demons


The weekend disappeared , I'm left here on Monday morning wondering what did i really accomplish....my conclusion is NOTHING....except relaxing ....i did go to the movies though , considering the title of this post you probably guessed what i saw....i wasn't particularly interested in this movie, its in my ...ummm it could be good but its probably too long and boring to keep my attention list,boy o boy i was wrong this movie kept me literally on the edge of my seat. I'm not a critic but i do know what i enjoy and this movie i enjoyed to the fullest. Its been so long since a movie got me so excited....Yesterday was awesome. Hey did i mention that i am now taking classes on a Sunday, yup learning to use Peachtree software and Thursday i have Grapic Arts class..woooohooooo....and the best part is , and when i say best i mean best ....my employer is paying for both courses*jumps up and down* this of course makes me extremly happy, plus it motivates me to show them that i am capable of getting the highest in my class(which i am aiming for). *sighs* life isnt so bad afterall. O btw get your ass into the nearest cinema and see this movie, you wont be disappointed and if you are i will refund u fully .....and by refund i mean just saying "sorry you didn't get it"...lol...

0 comments:

Christmas Countdown

Followers