I've been brainwashed...


I used to hate 80's music, but now*gulps* i like it....yes 95.1 and their way back Wednesdays has finally gotten to me. Now i know Journey, Starship, The bangles,Poison, Chicago, Mike and the Mechanics,Phil Collins,The Smiths,U2,INXS and all those other big haired, making up wearing, androgynous lead male singers and their bands......i know the words, i hum the tunes, i feel emotional when i hear the sappy love ballads, i tap my feet at the dance hits, bob my head to the rock hits, and i sometimes give the impromptu "what the hell is he saying" look to my co worker when i hear rock the cazzbox, or rock the chazbox, or catbot...i really have no idea what the hell the man is singing...but i like it..lol...So color me 80's which would probably be black with bright redand lots of eyeshadow...lol...

3 comments:

Roving May 19, 2009 at 9:37 AM  

Omg I love 80's music too!!!! ^_^ i really feel ur my real brother lolz

IcEwOLf May 20, 2009 at 5:29 AM  

:) Today is the day..80's all day!!!

Roving May 20, 2009 at 8:14 PM  

yes and what a great day it was!!

Christmas Countdown

Followers