Grass Truck

I was walking along to work today, when i encountered a grass truck on the road...immediately i had a flashback to my school days ....suddenly everything was blocked out , there i was in my uniform walking to school ( i seem to walk everywhere lol) when i encountered a similar grass truck , the guy was at the side of the road shoveling grass high into the air which would fall smoothly in the tray of the rather high truck, pitch fork in hand he rhythmically made sweeping motions trying his best to make the huge pile of dry grass in front him disappear. Upon reaching the truck parked at the side of the road, i sidestepped and walked alongside it, when boom a huge pile of grass just hit me, covering me head to toe in dry grass....i just stood there confused and embarrassed....the driver of the van shouts to the guy with he pitchfork to stop- leans out of the window and says 'sorry youth'...i frantically tried my best to shake off the grass, from my hair and clothes, didn't take long for it all to fall to the ground, i continued along my way, looking around trying to tell whether anyone noticed my sudden grass shower...when i arrived at school the girl sitting behind me, took some grass out from my shirt collar and asked me, if i was rolling on the ground...all i could have said was , i dunno how that got there...lol.... back to me in work clothes...i didn't want a repeat of what happened all those years ago, so i crossed the road....smarts...i got it....lol...

1 comments:

Roving May 28, 2009 at 8:40 PM  

lol what a funny story lol, u had some very memorable school days lol...i'm glad u crossed this time!

Christmas Countdown

Followers