I took a trip down Mayaro


At the beginning of this month, my family and i spent the weekend in Mayaro, at Rash Resort, which is btw very affordable . By family i mean no "grown ups" just the youths...lol...It was sooo much fun that i dreaded leaving. That weekend was by far the single most relaxing i ever had. Even thou i practically didn't sleep , but just lounging out by the ocean in the night gives me an indescribable feeling . The cold air, the sound of the waves crashing against the shore, the hot cup of milo in my hand ....it was heaven. Saturday night we took a walk down the beach and came across a leather back turtle, i spotted it and then we freaked...my sister got so excited that she told everyone in the resort, pretty soon the beach was packed with people observing the turtle. Of course however there was the one or two dotish people that just wouldn't leave the turtle alone....with their flashing lights and loud talking but they were subdued, thankfully. That basically made everyone's weekend. Hmmm i took some pics I'll have to find them and post it. The pool, Jacuzzi and steam room wasn't bad either :) ,i cooked breakfast for everyone on Saturday, don't mean to toot my own horn but it was awesome...lol...I'll be going back in June but this time with friends, i hope to god it turns out well....if its quarter of the fun i had with the family, it would be a spectacular weekend. The funniest thing happened , on the beach there is like hundreds of ghost crabs darting in and out of their sand holes....the night seems to give them alot of courage since they kept crawling up peoples legs, pinching them its was so funny hearing people scream and spin in circles trying feverishly to get the crab off them. Yes i was one of those....i dunno, my instinct for some reason is to spin around in circles at the first sign of danger...lol... alot good that would do me if a dog is attacking me...lol..I wanna go back!!! and carry my big sister with me cause she was the official milo maker, yummmm.**sigh* one day i will be back there,lounging on the beach chair getting lost in the waves, forgetting reality...sipping on a cold drink in the day, and a hot drink in the night.

3 comments:

Roving May 19, 2009 at 9:41 AM  

Sounds like u had fun!

IcEwOLf May 20, 2009 at 5:31 AM  

I had an funawesomelicious time...:P

Angie May 20, 2009 at 7:20 AM  

wer is this place? hw affordable is it?
thinkin bout goin wit family/friends to relax a bit

Christmas Countdown

Followers