Way back Wednesday


I cant believe its Wednesday already....the radio is on 95.1 , I'm enjoying my acquired taste for 80's music, I'm really into Journey now....wonder if they are still alive....I'll google it. Is it just me or are the days getting hotter and hotter...gasp...sometimes i drink so much water i feel like a big fat ball that just rolls around , and most of the times that is exactly what occurs -me lying on the floor and just rolling back and forth.....everything is so hot....something is seriously wrong with the weather. I haven't seen, heard, or smelled rain in what seems like forever...i miss it dearly...and from the looks of the grass and tress they miss it also.Saturday i did go to one of my buddy's sports day...i got burnt, the sun literally burnt me . We left early and went for ice cream a group of us....Hagen Daiz ( is that how u spell it?) ..one word....YUM...i never had ice cream like that before...u have to wait to be seated, they serve you, bring you free water...it was amazing, the price is steep, but somewhat worth it...i may use it as my treat when i do something extra awesome. My classes has begun , I've found a renewed excitement for the academics which is great--more motivation to study---Life is good...tomorrow we have Ramayan so I'm fasting , no meat...remarkably i don't miss it .....wooohoooo...

1 comments:

Roving May 28, 2009 at 8:34 PM  

lol i luv haagen daas too!!, and gud luck on urs classes, and ur fasting

Christmas Countdown

Followers