Its Fryday!!!


Hooray!! Fryday the day we fry stuff. OMG i feel so good today, it might be the clothes I'm wearing, might be the music on the radio, could be the fact the "witch" isn't here or maybe its just the large chocolate bar i ate for breakfast.....superteamhyperforcego!!.......Its super sucks that tomorrow is a Holiday, that holiday ain't doing anything for me, i don't work on Saturdays..i feel robbed....and the suckiest part is that this isn't the only holiday on Saturday, i think there are 2 more to come....nooooo I'm being robbed....well no need to get down and out about it, I'm still on my sugar high and it feels so good.Today's mission is just to pretend to work, and they will pretend to pay...it all works out in the end.Hooray for Frydays....

0 comments:

Christmas Countdown

Followers