Arrival Day

I missed out on a huge beach lime this weekend,my family cam home boasting how great it was...they had pics to prove it too...bleh... i could just kick myself ...but say what i spent Indian arrival day doing what most people did chores...washing to be exact ...its not the washing that kills me its the hanging out the clothes, acccck, its like when you start it will never end. All in all it was an okay weekend. Took a trip down south Sunday for a drive and ice cream....but it was ruined because the counter clerk at the Haagen Dazs ice cream place was in a crabby mood, and that put me in a more crabby mood....i hate horrible customer service, i did what i usually do and protested by not buying any ice cream, i did however take a sample...lol...suckers...the weather was so hot that i ended up on the floor when i got home and fell asleep ( i think i was a dog in my last life) i awoke to my gf staring at me with a " wah de ass" look on her face. I can't believe that yet another month has ended, everything is zoom zoom zoom ( zoomers yum lol) the sixth month, half way through the year pretty soon it will be Christmas ....can't complain about that i love Christmas.

0 comments:

Christmas Countdown

Followers