Cold Blooded Killers


The newspaper is littered with murders....killers on trail, killers on the loose, killers hiding, killers cases dismissed because of the lack of evidence, killers out on bail, killers serving a fraction of their sentence then being let out for "good behavior' killers, killers and more killers. Frankly it sickens the hell out of me. My solution to this whole situation is.......if you can look another human being in the face and knowingly end that person's life by whatever sick, despicable means.... you deserve to DIE....you do not deserve to be here on earth, to breathe air, to taste food, to feel, to interact with other humans, you do not deserve to do so because you took that gift away from another person. I do not care what anyone may say that people can be reformed,find god and be reintroduced into society....the pain that haunts the affected family will never go away. This is my opinion on cold blooded killers. Hang them high, inject them, anything just remove them from earth. This makes me so angry. I get angry when the guilty hide behind lawyers equipped with rolls and rolls of redtape, when cases takes months to get called, when they fake temporary insanity. I hate the fact that it seems that more and more people are getting away with literal murder. Trinidad and Tobago is too small of a country for this crap to be occurring on a daily basis.Sandaye Rampersad who was kidnapped, killed and buried in a shallow grave in a wild cashew field was the cousin of my former employer , I met her on more than one occasion...a jolly, chubby woman, with a sunshine friendly personality-like santa- ....it pains me to the core to know these men killed her....read about it here, here and here . I can only hope and pray that justice is served either on this plane or the spiritual one. I wont even start on this Gov't and their weak stance on crime....I'll leave it for another post. For now i will continued to do what i have always done and advise my friends to do..be safe, be alert, take precautions....

1 comments:

Roving May 20, 2009 at 8:42 PM  

u be safe as well bro, i understand what u mean.......

Christmas Countdown

Followers