Random Reasons why i love Friday....

Its starts with 'F', food also starts with 'F'
Everyone seems to be in a better mood
I get an hour off work
I get to stay up past 12am
I buy myself a chocolate
Its the beginning of the weekend
I can ask at 11pm to go for doubles in Curepe and no one would tell me "wah de ass going on with you" instead i would hear "i'm feeling to eat 4"
I get to wear punk clothes at work
I get up with more energy
The bank opens later
My co-worker brings snacks
I sneak on facebook on work
I do my work as slowly as possible
I was born on a Friday...ok i lied i was born on a Tuesday, but i like to pretend
My friends tend to call me on that day
I get to act more crazy than usual
I shout at people
I pretend i'm drunk
I pretend i'm an invisible ninja
And lastly I dance in my room to really loud music

I just love Friday......

1 comments:

Roving May 28, 2009 at 8:35 PM  

I luv fridays too!!!! i get to go sumwhere!! yay!! lol

Christmas Countdown

Followers