A man jus vex me....


Read this . Then picture me sneaking on Msn messenger on work, then having some guy on my list asking me - he who could barley make ends meet- for money to send a delegate to represent Trinidad and Tobago on the world stage. I dunno why but a sudden rush of rage hit me. I think Trinidad and Tobago have the most beautiful women, and it is a good way to project ourselves in a positive light on the world stage. but....and there is always a but...why doesn't the Gov't invest in this? I can understand the argument that its is consider frivolous as a competition, but the gov't wastes twice the amount of money each day on its non-performing ministers....come nah something can be done on the Gov't side to fund this project, ordinary citizens like myself shouldn't have to be asked to part with hard earned, barely there money to fund this...especially when money flows like water in this land, millions disappearing and no one can account for it ...need i mention the projects? I think not....its called the hart...lol....but seriously i vex about that and rather insulted. I really hope people don't give up their cash for this, if you have an excess and would like to do something really, really life changing, watch Ian Allyne on Wintv , donate some money to one of his causes...in fact i would much rather part with my money doing that than this.

1 comments:

Roving May 20, 2009 at 8:10 PM  

yea thats so true we hav a lot of beautiful women here in trinidad... but maybe the gov't just rather build big buildings, an spend money on ah big summit! they shud really invest in it.

Christmas Countdown

Followers