aaauuughhhhhhhhhhhhhh


The assistant accountant here, has a problem with everyone and its pissing me to hell off!! She has crossed the ripe old age of 60 but for some reason or the other refuses to retire, yet every other day she comes in and complains about the job, or the workers ( me included) blantanly stating that she can at any time pick up her bag and walk out cause she doesn't need this job, well for fucks sake do that please and get the hell out of my hair...I'm angry ...yup i am and i know that before this year is finished i will have a serious "fall out" with her. This morning i walk into work all jolly, cause i'm trying to be a happier person, encounter her and now I'm angry. She says stuff behind other peoples back, some crap about me not doing my job properly...ummm... if you have a problem please come talk to me about it face to face, i am not a stubborn person and i rather enjoy being corrected it only makes me learn more, but the sad thing is I'm following her instructions and now she contradicting what she said......lord this sounds like a bad episode of Westwood Park...lol.. i feel better now, i no longer want to push her down the stairs, i however am still up to put salt in her coffee...yea...*evil grin* ...its going to be one hell of a long day.

0 comments:

Christmas Countdown

Followers