Salt and Pepper...


My employer bought tickets for all his employees to attend the Fatima annual Salt and Pepper, where past students cook and serve patrons all for a good cause. I was very skeptic , i thought to myself that this is gonna suck, there will be crappy food, crappy music and lots of old people reminiscing on their old days at school...i dressed to impress cause if i was going to be bored might as well look good doing it. The place was packed with people, and i was pleasantly surprised at the mix in the crowd, the smell of food wafted through the air making my mouth water, they gave us chits at the door 4 meat chits, one wine and one desert... the rice, macaroni salad and green salad was free. This was the procedure, grab a plate get your free stuff, then walk around to all the different booths and choose your meat dish, you will have to give up a chit of course, the great thing was there were boxes available so you could have gotten 4 different boxes filled with separate complete meals....awesome...the wine sucked but the bar was like freeeeeeee....haahahha..i sound like a alcoholic, but i had like 6 screwdrivers , a coke, LLB, some juice, i got high, i was giggling , and clapping cause they had karaoke, and kill me dead i wanted to go on that stage so bad and sing..hahaa... the deserts were great too, they had so much that i got 2- black forest cake and cheese cake , and u got a free ice cream....the whole event was well organised and layed out. I had a great time, got home "high" and the funniest thing happened, i had a can of coke in my hand , if fell and got 2 small punctures causing it to spray coke on me, like a slight drizzle, so there i am can in hand getting sprayed with coke wondering where the hell this rain coming frm...hahahha... i stood there wondering for like 10 mins and only the next morning i figured it out wen i found the coke sealed and half empty in the sink. I know technically nothing was free cause the tickets were 250.00 but u didn't have to give up a chit for the drinks , or the other stuff so in my mind its was freeeeeeee.....I'm such a typical Trini, freeenesss

0 comments:

Christmas Countdown

Followers