Dreams


Last night i had a weird dream, i dreamt that a plane landed in the middle of the road, a huge plane like the commercial ones. The door opened, some stairs were lowered then out of the aircraft people i knew came out...like people i haven't thought about in a million years..my std1 teacher, my best friend from primary school, my neighbor that moved abroad years ago, a girl i was head over heels for in form one, some guy i used to hang out with in Computer classes...each one of them passed me and said hello, i simply nodded and smiled....i was filled with a feeling a sadness cause as they passed me they entered the neighbors yard and vanished....i sat on the road puzzled and feeling blue..then out of the plane descending the stairs was my uncle, i stood up , ran and hugged him...i was so happy....but then the person who looked exactly like my uncle told me he's not my uncle and i have him mixed up with someone else....i started to cry, and all i could mutter was you look just like him sorry, he then walked into the neighbors yard and vanished. I woke up filled with sadness. It was a sad day today, it weird how dreams can affect me so profoundly.

0 comments:

Christmas Countdown

Followers