Creature Feature ....is back

Creature feature has, like me been absent from the blog, but its back and guess what i have a slew of new names...woohoooo...so since today is the welcome back episode , the names will be tossed in the air and the first one to hit the floor wins* names are tossed in air* wind picks up* pieces of paper fly all across the yard*running , jumping over the neighbor's wall* lands in mud*gets one piece stuck to hand*unwraps paper* and the winner is .....drumroll.....waits to enhance the anticipation....Rainier Seenath...*crowds cheers, screams shouts rainy bear, rainy bear.....the theme song from James bond plays in the background......




I have known this dude for as long as i had my Internet, he was my very first online friend, taught me about all the freaks lurking in cyberspace and how to avoid them. He's real cool to lime with cause the dude knows how to party. One thing i can honestly say is that he's got my back, no matter what and even though I'm the older one he treats me like his little bro, which is kool. Always have a good word to say, and never at a loss for words...coined the name Rainy bear which seemed to have stuck with all the chicks, a down to earth person who never seems to let the negative words of anyone break his stride.One word he's awesome and I'm glad that after all these years, and yup i said years he's still my really good friend and partner in crime. So Rainier i just wanna let the www know u r da bomb.... u belong in a dustbin in POS....hahhaha i kid, you're awesome don't change for anyone.*big thumbs up*

Christmas Countdown

Followers