Happy Divali


This year Diwali is very quiet, we are not "celebrating" because of the passing of my uncle. The ton of food is still being cooked, but no deeyas will be lit later. Just 9, i think. But i bought a load of fire crackers to buss, the sports and cultural association in my community is holding a Diwali celebration at the corner of my street so I'll be there, just taking in the atmosphere. I'll miss placing the lights out in the yard, but next year by god's grace we will celebrate. For now, today i will take time to pray and reflect on the past year , maybe even make some changes in the positive direction. I hope everyone in TnT have a safe and happy but most importantly holy Diwali. Time to so eat some food. LOL...

1 comments:

Roving November 1, 2008 at 6:49 AM  

Happy divali, although it gone already, i saw ur pics so i kno that u enjoyed urs lol

Christmas Countdown

Followers