Smooth Saturday


My friend Dave, bought his new car..so I'd like to tell him congratulations, its a really big accomplishment to own a piece of machinery like that...a black uber kool Lancer. Saturday i tagged along to get his alarm installed.It was either that or go with my sister to shop...didn't take much thinking...first he had to buy the alarm, then find the installation place in bamboo, which took a while...i didn't know bamboo had so much traffic, eventually we found it..it would take 3 hours to have it installed,we weren't about to just sit there for that long period of time, so like the crazy people we are, we footed it down to Grand Bazaar, took us 20mins to get there, the sun was way hot and to make matters worse we both had on black. Marching down the highway like crazy people...got to GB, had lunch....the cost of it nearly made me fall off my chair. 99.00 for a 2 plates of food, i just had potato pie and some macaroni salad and he had rice, callaloo, chicken and potato pie...the portions were small also. I was shocked, that was the last time i would be buying from Cafe Caribbean...way too expensive. I didn't pay, but still....lol...we loitered in GB for a while just chilling, then i remember Westport had their 20.00 sale...yeah i cheap...lol.. i got 3 work shirts cant go wrong with that. Then we trotted back to bamboo in the blistering sun to get the car, i was never so grateful for AC in my life. What next we thought, i dunno how we ended up in Pricesmart in Chag. but it was my first time... the place is huge, you can get anything there, i bought a cake ...lol.. was just checking out the place, o and i bought a car kit for him , just to say congrats. I really think he appreciated it. We spent the entire day together .....and i feel closer to my buddy cause the drives to and fro we discussed alot of stuff. It was a great day.I have to take a pic of the car to post it. And i even got to drive it a bit.Woohooo......

0 comments:

Christmas Countdown

Followers