You think its hot, by me its hotttteeerrrr


These days are so hot, beyond warm, the sun is scorching. I'm not fortunate enough to have an AC room, the closest thing i have to that is to stand in front the fan, rub some ice on my face and say ahhhhh. I have never remembered the weather being so hot in my life, it was always bearable, but for the past couple days OMG i can't do anything but stand around the fan, sometimes i get so restless that i walk aimlessly around the house, prompting my mom to ask me what I'm looking for. I wish it would rain and cool the place, the grass looks brown everything is dying ..well grass wise that is. I'm thinking about investing in an AC, but the cost of electricity will probably have me screaming in terror, in the mean time my intention is to loiter in the mall, or in the car with the AC up all the way, or go to the river whenever i can...if i can't do any of the above, i have good old ice and the fan.

0 comments:

Christmas Countdown

Followers