I think i'm a witch...err...warlock

Not kidding, when the accountant pissed me off i sat at my desk and was chanting an old rhyme i used to say as a kid when i played marble pitch and didn't want my cousin to get more out of the pot ( the ring in which the marble is in) this is how it went "gin-gay gin-gay puss ca lin-gay" i know its weird and honestly i don't even know where i got it from, but it worked every time....so there i am at my desk chanting that, aiming it in the direction of the assistant accountant, waving my arms around in my most mystical manner ...my co worker sees and wonders what the hell I'm doing, i just casually say sending some bad vibes *insert name here* way. She laughs it off and tells me not to take her on , she's old. About ten minutes later i am upstairs and boom the Secretary and the A.A falls out over something the A.A said, i swear to god that fight would have broken out, in my mind a huge fight sequence was playing out-- the accountant throwing calculators, flipping on the desk running against the wall, the Secretary flipping back throwing paperclips, penciling a whoop ass in her daily planner for the A.A...hahah..my mind is so warped, but it was an intense exchange of words...really intense , words like fool, dotish, chupid, were used. The A. A was definitely shut up, i know this may sound really vile but i smiled to myself and thought wow i didn't have to fall out with her, the Secretary gave her a verbal beat down. I told you my bad vibes worked. I wish i could go into the details of the disagreement but the A.A was really wrong, and its way too long to write. I got payback and i didn't even have to dirty my hands.Wooohooooo.

1 comments:

Anonymous October 17, 2008 at 1:40 PM  

lol,everyone said that at one point of their lives, even i did when i wanted to win,like if i playing snake and ladder or ludo and i didnt want my brother to get any sixes, we used to chant that...

Christmas Countdown

Followers