I've been hanging around this town...


Sometimes the lyrics in songs hit me so hard that i fall over on my bed and just lie there soaking it all in, Hanging around by counting crows makes me think that my life is in a stalemate, nothing seems to be going on ...no movement forward whatsoever, I'm stuck in a rut...why i ask myself, its cause i've been blocking out mental stimulation and just focusing on the ordinary which is bleh, time to get something to put the kabam back into my life. Today i came across Shakira's Album Oral Fixation vol2 , and i got to say it brought back so many memories, the time this album was release i was going thorough a really rough patch in my life and the songs got me through it, well sometimes it would get me more depressed...but it all worked out in the end, so this afternoon I've been spinning it on Meidamonkey, i especially like the song "your embrace" and "dreams for plans" , esp. the last one, check the lyrics out....really makes me wonder about where my life is really going, and how much i miss lying on the grass and looking up at the sky, wasting my days away dreaming ...gosh i miss those days....

0 comments:

Christmas Countdown

Followers