Frustration in my nation


Work is frustrating the hell out of me, i try my best to be calm but its like the more i get done the more the GM gives me to do, and with such an attitude...i am currently doing the job of 4 people and getting the salary of one which sucks. I need to get a better paying job, right now I'm struggling to make ends meet, i can't even take my gf out to the movies or anything, after all the bills and buying food, my pockets are bare, but i still try to back squeeze something to at least get her something like a card and ice cream, i know it sounds horrible ...but luckily i have an understanding gf, thankfully actually. I'm trying my best to leave my frustrating about work in work and not drag them home with me , and somehow its working..I'm no longer grumpy home..haahah. that's a huge deal for me.

0 comments:

Christmas Countdown

Followers