Tobago Work



I was shipped off to Tobago for three days for "joyous" non stop work. My job seems to take me to Tobago alot, i honestly don't mind cause i enjoy what i do, and now i can say that i know some of Tobago. It was a productive 3 days away from home, but alas it was so lonely being there, mind you i wasn't by myself i had 3 other co workers with me, maybe twice my age and they all seem to be caught up in "hanging out" with each other so most of the evenings i was left out of the conversations, or the little excursions they took. I was indeed alone. Wasn't an unfamiliar feeling. For all three evenings i would wonder the stretch of road by myself to get something to eat, or go in the pool and relax, floating around looking up at the evening sky...just letting thoughts enter my mind..it ranged from me being a merman to what I'm doing with my life, I wasn't concentrating on anything in particular. I missed my gf , for some reason my Bmobile phone was giving trouble, but then again when is Bmoblie not giving trouble? She got angry that i wasn't even calling to say i was OK, or what was going on....even to go as far as thinking i ran off to Tobago with some other girl. When she admitted that, i felt really hurt, i guess her trust in me is somehow wavering ..maybe its something i have been doing. In any case we worked out the "disagreement" and i still don't think she fully believed that my phone was indeed giving trouble. The last morning, i took a walk to the beach to clear my mind. I had a great time there, the morning air so cool against my skin, the beach was deserted , so it was just me and my thoughts ...the way i like . I came to the realization that even though things may look glum , and i feel like i cant go on, i need to find the inner strength to rise up. I cant afford to fall down anymore.

0 comments:

Christmas Countdown

Followers