Change

I have been having these really weird dreams lately, stuff like dreaming of Bugs Bunny or being chased by Cruella De Ville, this morning i dreamt that i had to reach to work for 6am and i got up 5.45...i have no idea what it all means, but it sure confuses me when i crawl out of bed. Today i decided to take charge of my life and steer it in the direction i want it to go. I made a schedule and everything, cause when i come home from work i tend to just waste my time online when i could actually get some other stuff done.The project is to see how long i can follow this for, and hopefully i have the willpower to really make a change in my life and make it a better one, only time will tell.

1 comments:

Roving October 21, 2008 at 2:38 PM  

That's a good plan ;) cuz sometimes i fine myself wastin time online too

Christmas Countdown

Followers