Features

Features on my blog have all but disappeared, but i wanna get back on track as soon as i can, I'm working on a new time management schedule and i hope to include at least half hour dedicated to updating my blog and getting my thoughts out, kinda like draining my head out on paper..hmmm that process may take like an hour, I'll make it an hour ..sometimes i wonder if time has sped up and we haven't noticed, the days are flying by and pretty soon another year would have passed ....a whole year of being on blogger i never thought i would have made it this far, I'm proud :)

1 comments:

Roving October 8, 2008 at 10:47 AM  

lol dude i hope u get back to your bloggish self, hummm well i need to pay a lil more attention to mine, but i dunno, i jus never get the time :( these days.

Christmas Countdown

Followers