Anger


Anger is boiling in me right now, i feel as if i could just smash something..usually its my cellphone that gets the brunt of my brutality but i'm keeping it far away as possible.Water gone, it always goes after 6, and the time i choose to shower is after 6, gosh i am so fucked up...everyday i tell myself shower early before it's cut off and everyday i have to full water and bathe from a bucket. I hate it. I am currently experiencing some difficulties at home which just adds to my stress and sends little anger demons in my head. I feel as if i need to run away from this place, these people. Where is my happy place....o yea , a green meadow, with the wind blowing gently, a large tree i can sit under, a river running close by, birds flying over head...aaahhhhhhh heaven.If only i can go there now

0 comments:

Christmas Countdown

Followers