Back out to work


Back to work after my very short vacation and nothing has changed literally...everything is exactly the same way i left it on my desk including the instructions to have certain tasks accomplished in my absence , its like my desk was on pause and i pressed play this morning. The same tasks that i left for my co worker to over see now has to be rushed they are a week late , sucks huh, guess i don't have much respect in here, either that or she is way lazy, neways most of it is done just a couple more to do and alot of apologizing to customers...thank god I'm not one of those ppl that would have flipped out, i just took it in stride when i asked and she said she forgot..pfffttt yeah right. I bought some new clothes and i feel like a fresh orange...all positive like... i hope i stick to the changes i made in my mind...o wait i didn't write what changes i decided to take, i'll write about it soon. But so far i feel good like there is a light shining inside me which is way better than the darkness i constantly fight. BTW my vacation was fun, spent alot of time figuring out myself. The only downside is that i wont be able to sleep late, but say what there is always the weekend.

0 comments:

Christmas Countdown

Followers