Drama for yuh mama....


I was in class today, sitting like i usually do by the window so when miss bores me i can watch the birds fly by, i observe this middle aged woman standing outside in the corridor , just standing there staring into our classroom, no one else seems to notice her, she's just standing there with an angry look on her face. I follow her gaze and it lands smack dab on my classmate Savi. Savi in the meantime is oblivious to the fact that she has a fan, she's there giggling and laughing with the guy she's seated next to. Now Savi is a young girl 18 i think, then it dawned on me, this might be Savi's mom then all of a sudden the lady walks to the door, tells the teacher she wants to talk to Savi. Savi looks up, the lady shouts "come here girl" then when she is in arms length, badaps she get one lash on her back, and the woman shouts, "that's what you come to class for to giggle and laugh while the teacher is in front". The whole class drops silent , the mom and Savi walks out the classroom with Miss trailing behind. I just felt total embarrassment for her, and her mom.....Miss was out there for like 20 mins talking to the parent, while the class was having their own discussion, most of it beingabout the mom being sooo out of place and wrong, i totally agree. How could a parent be so disrespectful, i know there must be more to the story but still if u wanted to lash her do it home not in front of a class of 24 ppl, grown adults. I dunno why but i was just sooo embarrassed and wanted to bury my head in my bag. She returned to class , took her stuff and left. Miss came in shortly after, and basically said what we were all saying. I just hope Savi returns to class next week, i cannot imagine the embarrassment she must feel.....Hope they work things out.

0 comments:

Christmas Countdown

Followers