Weekend thoughts


Life is too short. Don't wait for everything to be in place to start enjoying your life, don't wait till there is enough money in the bank, don't wait till after exams, don't will till u get a little older.... just enjoy it now. It sounds simple enough but alas it is one of the most difficult things to do, life happens and its up to the individual to accept it as positive or negative. I've been told by many people, ones close to me that i am a negative person. It struck me hard when my GF told me that the other day. I always saw myself as striving to be positive, but i guess i still outwardly portray myself as Eeyore...o dear, I'll just sit here and wait for the rain to fall, seeing as i don't have a house or anything...lol....i'm trying my best to look at the good in things, but its so difficult .... who knew being positive would be so much work, but i have made a decision to make a valid effort to see the glass as half full. So here goes......

0 comments:

Christmas Countdown

Followers