Time to move on


My job is just pissing me off more and more each day, its not the tasks at hand, they are many but I'm very capable of handling them. Its my GM she has a pissy attitude towards all the employees..and its not boding well, there is talk of mutiny ..lol.. no serious alot of people just want to leave including myself ...why? Cause the lady just grumpy and it affects staff spirit. She doesn't say good morning, no smiles, no thanks for a job well done, no encouragement, nothing...just grumpiness...and every time i see her she looks greener, pretty soon all she will need is to be shipped off to whoville to take the place of the Grinch. It is very discouraging, this was the exact same reason i left my previous job, because the GM was a case, i love my job, but I'm not going to work in an environment that is affecting me emotionally, making me grouchy and sometimes depressed. I would understand if she was in this mood once in a while because we all have our days, but everyday, makes me want to throw up in rage. Only time will tell if my quest for a new job will succeed ...but in the mean time I'll have to bite the bullet and bear.

0 comments:

Christmas Countdown

Followers