Open letter

I cried so what, you know how much you mean to me. I tend to screw things up , i always screw things up, i get the feeling that you don't want me anymore, I don't feel as if I'm good enough. Its always the little things that counts, i tell myself that everyday, so i try to do little things , just to show my appreciation but it never works out right, maybe the world makes everyone see only the big things. I feel like a fool. That's how i feel. A sad , falling into depression fool. This letter may mean nothing, i just need to have words poured out of me. Its 3.34am , up and down we roll. All my fault is how i see it . I'm sorry for my faults. Its a hard thing, love...but i feel it for you. Now what? I dunno what else to write but I'm sorry for my behaviour , i understood alot of things tonite, things that never made sense before....now it does.....i am but a scared child, that's all...

1 comments:

fire and ice November 8, 2008 at 5:30 AM  

im sure ur gf must have felt that very hard and loves u very much

Christmas Countdown

Followers